Refurbishment of Howth Courthouse (protected structure) for community and tourist use. Renewal and refurbishment of M&E services, fire protection and finishes internally.
Site is located at the junction of Harbour Road and Church Street with significant differences in levels, new finished concrete retaining walls installed in courtyard to form level access to building with new stone walls, feature metalwork and stone paving to courtyard.
Works completed at busy junction with careful traffic management required for deliveries and disposals to avoid disrupting busy pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Client: Fingal County Council
- Architect: Raymond McGinley Architects
- Engineer: McMahon Associates
- M&E Engineer: MMA Consulting Engineers
- Quantity Surveyor: Lawlor Burns & Associates
- Value: €375,000